Entities and non-profit organizations have long sought to make the move towards mobile applications, both to receive donations and to facilitate and promote voluntary social action. Here you have six applications for the social good that can be useful for your entity.
Continue reading Five applications to change the world
- Reach app encourages users to share photos and videos of their trips. The advertising task of the users makes them earn an amount of money that is then allocated to the non-profit organization they choose.
- Take Stance app connects users and congress members by voice message. The politician receives a message to his voicemail, and if the mailbox is full, the application continues ringing until the mailbox is available.
- MaximusLife Challenge is an application that rewards the physical challenges that users face. If you manage to do 3 days of yoga, for example, MaximusLife allocates a sum to the chosen organization.
- Gone for good is an application that allows users to photograph the belongings they no longer need. A truck goes home to pick them up and deliver them to charitable projects.
- GiveTide connects with the credit card of the users, who for every transaction made allocate a sum to the organization they choose.
Information provided by our partner Nonprofit Tech for Good.